By American Medical Association
"This thoroughly up to date fourth variation of our bestselling future health reference is finished, effortless to appreciate, or even extra undemanding than the former variants. we are excited to supply our sufferers with a useful source to assist them develop into extra all in favour of their very own healthiness care. we predict this can be a ebook that belongs at the bookshelf in each home."
-AMA President John C. Nelson, MD, MPH
The American scientific organization is the nation's premiere future health authority-an association that either sufferers and medical professionals glance to for cutting-edge scientific details and information. Now, for the 1st time in 10 years, the AMA has up-to-date its landmark scientific reference-a e-book that belongs in each home.
This new version of the yank scientific organization family members clinical advisor has been completely revised to convey it modern and make it extra available than ever prior to. starting with a brand-new full-color part that walks you thru key healthiness matters, it follows with numerous new and accelerated sections on every thing from staying fit and delivering first relief and residential care to diagnosing signs and treating countless numbers of alternative illnesses and problems. This vintage advisor is the definitive domestic health and wellbeing reference for the twenty-first century-an quintessential e-book to maintain you and your family healthy.
* Authoritative suggestions on hundreds of thousands of ailments and the newest assessments, remedies, tactics, and drugs
* New or vastly increased assurance of genetic trying out, sexuality, studying disabilities, preventive overall healthiness, infertility, being pregnant and childbirth, substance abuse, domestic caregiving, and primary aid
* a bunch of latest and up to date features-including full-color spreads on very important overall healthiness issues, Q&A sections, first-person case histories, and newly designed signs flowcharts
* New chapters on nutrition and overall healthiness, workout and health, retaining a fit weight, lowering tension, genetics, complementary and substitute medication, staying secure and fighting violence, plastic surgery, and preventive future health care
* a brand new part on healthiness concerns at quite a few lifestyles stages
* sixty four pages in complete colour and virtually 1,000 illustrations and photographs
Read or Download American Medical Association Family Medical Guide PDF
Similar other_1 books
Synopsis:Dr. Martina Nicolls is a world educator and technology author. Her choice of 18 poems, The Komodo Verses: Dragon Poems, delves into the habitat and conduct of the most important lizard on the earth: the Komodo dragon. designated to Indonesia, this outstanding reptile is at risk of extinction.
An annotated index and basic orientation of Islamic artwork collections in museums, libraries, different associations and on deepest fingers. incorporates a brief description of every assortment, its major features, documentation, courses and exhibitions.
Welcome to the North American continent after a chain of catastrophes, together with famine, plague and floods, have destroyed just about all of humanity. Descendants of the survivors (those who stayed) have created a tribal society within the depopulated American West which lives aspect through facet with an enclave of scientists.
"Zot! " raccoglie tutti gli episodi in bianco e nero della storica serie creata negli anni Ottanta da Scott McCloud, il punto di incontro tra comics e manga che ha alterato consistent with sempre il modo di narrare a fumetti in the US. (Questo articolo comprende l. a. prima metà della saga. )
- Amore, scusa, ma quella è la leva del cambioo (Italian Edition)
- Moms On Call Toddler Book (Moms On Call Parenting Books 3)
- The Secret of Holy Matrimony
- DNA Evidence and Forensic Science (Library in a Book)
Additional resources for American Medical Association Family Medical Guide
American Medical Association Family Medical Guide by American Medical Association